|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £400 - £425 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager needed for a leading organisation based in Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced IT Project Manager with proven track record of successfully deploying and supporting enterprise-scale solutions, ideally in the healthcare industry / NHS.
What the role of IT Project Manager entails:
* Strong and enthusiastic IT project manager with the ability to deliver and manage a complex IT solution into the healthcare environment
* Working with a multidimensional stakeholder management group
* You will be responsible for building an excellent customer experience throughout the implementation process and customer care post implementation phase.
* Handle the onboarding of new customer sites by working with your assigned project team, collaborating with external integration partners, the internal IT and applications team, and the clinical and technical teams at the customer sites.
* Collaborate with new customer sites to develop project plans, including schedules, issues and risk management, and communication plans. Monitor and control project execution using standard project tools
What you need to be the successful IT project Manager:
* A proven track record of successfully deploying and supporting enterprise-scale solutions, ideally in the healthcare industry / NHS
* A focused problem solver with well-rounded practice in all aspects of project design and documentation
* Excellent communication skills you will be natural at collaborating and influencing within a complex matrix environment
* PMP or PRINCE II certification strongly preferred
* Ability to develop, forecast, and follow-through on well-defined project plans
* Ability to gather and define client data integration requirements and communicate these to our external system integration partners
* Understanding of the barriers to acceptance of new cloud based decision support software products and solutions
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!