|Location: Frimley||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
IT Security Engineer
IT Security Engineer needed at multiple locations to join a leading Aerospace/Defence company. They require an experienced IT Security Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the IT Security Engineer will include:
- Providing advice on Information System (Product) Security matters for programmes to Engineering Managers and Technical Authorities as required to internal and external customers
- Contributing and influencing development and maintenance of Product Security (PSEC) strategies, policies, guidance and awareness
- Gaining sufficient understanding of a system, its concept of use and architectures provide accurate assessments of a product security threats, potential avenues of attack, and or compliance to standards and best practice
- Ensuring that Product Security analysis of a project, system or equipment, is delivered and is managed using recognised risk analysis techniques and documentation
- Presenting risks and proposed controls to internal and external stakeholders, to achieve agreement and buy-in
- Representing the Product Security group at Design Reviews and working groups to ensure that Product Security is appropriately considered at each stage of the design lifecycle
- Supporting the management and planning of specialist activities and work packages and managing PSEC tools and applications.
What you need to be the successful IT Security Engineer:
In order to be the successful IT Security Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong background in information systems, architectures, and or applications development, implementation and through life management
- Knowledge of configuration control and change
- Understanding of the engineering lifecycle phase
- Awareness of Safety Health and Environment matters
- Previous Technical leadership and coaching/mentoring others.
- Strong Knowledge of Information/IT Security activities within the defence sector, maritime or closely linked domain (e.g. JSPs, SCIDA, IS1&2, Standards, RMADS)
- Recognised Cyber Security Qualification (CISSP, CISM, CCP, CEH) and/or ICT or Information System Qualifications (e.g. ITIL, CCNP)
- MSc or BSc in computer science, technology or security subject
- Membership of Professional Body (e.g. IET, ISC2)
- Project Management Qualification (PMP)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Security Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.