|Location: London||Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 13 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planning Engineer to join a leading name in the UK construction industry on a flagship project based in Central London. The Lead Planning Engineer will join an award winning main contractor who are known for their expertise in delivering major projects.
The Lead Planning Engineer will be site based on this complex scheme in Central London and oversee the planning function and a team. The project is due to start imminently and has a 3 year duration. They will be responsible for working closely with the Project Director and playing a pivotal role in the delivery of the project on behalf of their key client.
The Lead Planning Engineer will join a dynamic team and play a wider role in the development of Planning Engineers within the department.
They are looking for an expert in Construction Planning, an individual who can demonstrate a track record of delivering projects valued £100m plus within a main contracting environment.
- Hold a construction related degree HND/HND/Degree
- Track record in delivering construction projects valued £100m plus
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject
- NEC contract experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Main contracting background
- Strong site based experience and knowledge of construction techniques
- Ability to drive and motivate teams
- Excellent communication skills
- £80-100,000 per annum
- £8,000 annual car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 946055.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.