|Location: Farnborough||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Machine Learning R&D Engineer
Location: Remote + Travel to client sites
Salary: £DOE+ Package
Key Skills: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Testing, Research & Development, Customer, Client, Stakeholder Management, Coding, Programming, C#, C++, Java, Data Science, Prototyping
An experienced Machine Learning Engineer is required to play a key role in solving the most challenging AI/ML research & development problems. You will have expertise across the AI/ML pipeline, from experimentation, prototyping, testing, validation to deployment, working with a number of teams across the UK and the USA in developing explainable multi-domain data-driven solutions to customers and clients.
So, what will you be doing as a Machine Learning Engineer?
- Lead project teams and deliver across entire machine learning value chain, from domain application analysis, concept, architecture, experimentation, prototyping, and production deployment.
- Mentor junior team members to develop their technical and problem-solving skills.
- Learn new application & mission domains; apply creativity to develop analytical approach and execute experimentation leading to novel prototype proof-of-concept capabilities.
- Build and deploy full-stack AI/ML solutions using modern technologies (e.g., TensorFlow, Pytorch, TimyML, Pandas, Spark, Hadoop, Docker, Apache Storm, ggplot, etc)
- Apply diverse analytical approach to customer challenges (e.g., data mining, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, optimization, risk analysis, data visualization, etc)
- Build data collection plans, test scenarios in mission environments to enable machine learning experimentation.
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external partner teams to advance AI/ML application development and deployment to production.
- Apply agile methodologies to accelerate delivery by identifying and removing process barriers through continuous collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Write and illustrate technical whitepapers/proposals to explain mission technical approach and system performance, for internal and customer review.
What are we looking for in our next Machine Learning Engineer?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics/Statistics or related STEM field.
- Have the ability to produce high quality code using C, C#, C++ etc
- Proven ability to lead project teams from domain application analysis, concept, architecture, experimentation, to production deployment.
- Prior experience of relevant applied experience delivering across the entire artificial intelligence value chain, from domain application analysis, concept, architecture, experimentation, prototyping, and production deployment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Machine Learning Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Machine Learning Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.