|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Maintenance Engineer needed for a National Heavy Industrial Manufacturer based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Maintenance Engineer that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant qualification - i.e. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and have a keen interest in within Engineering. If you have expereicne within the Heavy Industrial sector that would be a bonus!
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 28 day's holiday
* Fantastic business to work for
* Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Heathcare and more
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Maintenance Engineer will include:
* Undertaking both reactive and planned maintaince tasks
* Be able to problem solve and create solutions under pressure
* Ensure the factory is running as efficient as possible
* Have a good understanding of both mechancial and electrical engineering
What experience you need to be the successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Engineering background
* Skills including the use of: Mechancial and Electrical Engineering. Reactive and Planned Maintenance
* Worked within an Agile team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.