|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Defence / Electronics
Manufacturing Technician required for a globally recognised defence / electronics company based in Middlesex. Our client is looking for a candidate that has experience with PCB assembly and general electronics experience ideally within a defence / maritime / aerospace or electronics environment.
Candidates will work closely with the Manufacturing team ensuring that the team are producing products to a high standard and fulfilling customer requirements.
Salary for this position will be discussed upon application. All applicants for the Manufacturing Technician role MUST be eligible for Security Clearance SC (have a British passport).
Benefits for Manufacturing Technician:
- 25 days holiday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- & much more!
Responsibilities for the successful Manufacturing Technician:
- To assemble units following drawings and documentation
- Work to Precision Control Systems and aerospace industry standard procedures
- To undertake repairs of assemblies or PCB's as instructed
- To work within established manufacturing times
- To provide recommendations for improvements
- To undertake prototype or mechanical assembly as requested by your line manager
- Ensure that all documentation is completed and up-to date
- Ordering and checking/rejecting of components
- To maintain the high quality standards that our customer
- To be flexible across operations and undertake work in accordance with your skill
- Planning and organising your tasks
- Ensure that your skills matrix is up to date
Desirable skills for the successful Manufacturing Technician:
- Experience in working in manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Demonstrates good attention to detail producing consistently high quality work
- Computer literate
- Adaptable and flexible approach to their work
- Experience in managing their daily key activities to achieve timescales to quality
- Proven capability to recognize IPC standards
- Has worked in an Aerospace Organisation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!