|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Manufacturing Technician needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Manufacturing Technician with extensive experience in working in manufacturing environment, experience in managing their daily key activities to achieve timescales to quality, experience in assembling units following drawings and documentation.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Manufacturing Technician will include:
- To assemble units following drawings and documentation
- Work to the company's and aerospace industry standard procedures
- To undertake repairs of assemblies or PCB's as instructed
- To work within established manufacturing times
- To provide recommendations for improvements
- To undertake prototype or mechanical assembly as requested by your line manager
- Ensure that all documentation is completed and up-to date
- Ordering and checking/rejecting of components
- To maintain the high-quality standards that our customer expects.
- To be flexible across operations and undertake work in accordance with your skill set.
- Planning and organising your tasks daily.
- Ensure that your skills matrix is up to date
- There may be additional activities to perform from time to time in order to maximise the contribution to the company controls
What you need to be the successful Manufacturing Technician:
In order to be the successful Manufacturing Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in working in manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on own and within a team
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Demonstrates good attention to detail producing consistently high-quality work
- Computer literate
- Adaptable and flexible approach to their work
- Experience in managing their daily key activities to achieve timescales to quality
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Manufacturing Technician position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.