|Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Aaron Stone|
PCB Engineer required to join a globally established Defence company in the Staffordshire area as part of their Electronics team. The PCB Engineer will need extensive experience of Schematic Capture and PCB Layout.
They will form an essential part of the companies electronics capability, working closely with the design engineers to produce highly reliable PCBs to specific customer requirements. Showing a high level of production, design and implementation skills, the PCB Engineer will take responsibility for the layout of PCBs in business critical high quality hardware products to tight deadlines.
The PCB Engineer will be expected to have the following responsibility:
- Close liaison with other engineers to create robust designs
- Collaboration with mechanical designers to ensure integrity of mechanical and thermal design aspects.
- Liaison with PCB manufacturers to clarify design requirements and resolve problems encountered manufacturing bare boards and assemblies
- Analysis and review of analogue & digital circuits
The PCB Engineer will need the following skillset to succeed in this position:
- Extensive PCB design experience
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in using Zuken CADSTAR
- Produced layouts to IPC 2221 class 3
- Excellent component and standards knowledge
- Rapid learner, flexible and adaptable engineer
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and to work to strict customer requirements
The PCB Engineer will need to be eligible for SC clearance
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.