|Location: City of London||Salary: Up to £42000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 24 days ago|
London - Victoria - Hybrid
Personal Assistant needed for a well-known construction organisation based in central London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Personal Assistant that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would need to have 3+ years' experience as a Personal Assistant at Director level. If you have and NVQ/ BTEC in Business Administration that would be a plus!
- Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
- 24 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Personal Assistant will include:
- Providing administrative support for the Urban Energy SLT
- Coordinating Urban Energy Business Director's diary
- Providing a comprehensive administration service, this will include the use of Microsoft applications and the preparation of documentation e.g. correspondence, reports in line with brand standards.
- Facilitation of governance documentation
- Supporting the weekly, monthly and annual reporting in line with business cycles
- Collating the documentation/slides for the monthly BPR report
- Assisting with hotel reservations and travel bookings
- Raising and receipting purchase orders and administer COUPA
- Maintaining an up-to-date contacts list and Outlook distribution lists
- Maintaining an up to date organisational structure
- Arranging and supporting SLT meetings (set up agenda; book venues/meeting rooms; note taking/action follow up)
- Assisting the SLT with presentations and documentation
What experience you need to be the successful Personal Assistant:
- Rounded educational background with direct experience in financial and operational administration.
- Energy experience desirable.
- Experience in both finance and workflow administration desirable
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft applications, SAP & other in-house IT Management systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures.
- Needs to be highly motivated, organised, versatile and adaptive
- NVQ/ BTEC Business Administration or equivalent
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.