|Location: Reading||Salary: Up to £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Days - Monday to Friday
Hybrid - 60/40
Portfolio Manager needed for an Renewable Energy company to working the Solar Farm sector based in Reading.
- Salary: £35,000
- Paid holiday - 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Medi-cash Plan
- Electrican Car Incentive
- And more...
What the role entails:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted relationship with key accounts along with internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client and contractual needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
What experience you need to be the successful Portfolio Manager:
- Excellent communication - clearly and effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Commercially astute, able to identify key value drivers.
- Electrical Engineering, technical ability with renewable equipment/installations and/or experience with renewable data analytics is advantageous
- Experience from a service sector organisation
- Commercial and contractual experience is advantageous
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.