|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Senior Electrical Equipment Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Equipment Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a multinational defence engineer organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of combat system hardware design with the maritime sector.
The successful candidate would desirably be qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in relevant engineering and have a keen interest in combat systems.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Electrical Equipment Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
- Responsible for Mechanical aspects of combat system hardware design
- Integrating practical electrical, electronic combat and automation product solutions
- Developing Mechanical engineering design solutions across the full Engineering Lifecycle
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Electrical Equipment Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Defence-engineering background (Maritime desirable)
- Experienced engineer with substantial mechanical development experience in packaging or electronics and rack installation on ships
- Experience of operating in a defence or high safety integrity environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Equipment Mechanical Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate must be eligible for SC level clearance or ideally already have active SC or DV clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.