|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £50000 - £53000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My financial services client based in Surrey are recruiting for a Procurement Manager to ensure the engagement with third party suppliers is managed in line with best practices and, where appropriate, in line with regulatory expectations.
As a Procurement Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday (Holidays increase to 27, 1 additional day per year worked)
- Healthy contributed pension
- Access to a number of financial based products
- Dress down Fridays
Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the end to end procurement process to ensure that the business delivers a consistent, structured and thorough approach to outsourcing arrangements and third-party engagements including pre-contractual materiality assessments, vendor due diligence and risk assessments.
- Manage the relationship with Hellios, chosen partner who, through collaboration with other Financial Institutions, provides access to key supplier data via a Supplier Information Management System that will assist in the risk management of third-party engagements.
- With Legal, ensure all contract templates are reviewed and updated as necessary to ensure they are regulatory compliant and then annually reviewed to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Maintain the outsourcing register with clear reference to Cloud Service Providers, Managed Service Providers and Third Parties to a level of detail that meets the regulator's expectations.
- Review the legacy outsourcing arrangements of critical or important operational functions (i.e. material outsourcing arrangements) and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that all material outsourcing and third-party arrangements meet the business requirements including all aspects of:
- a) Data security
- b) Access, audit and information rights
- c) Sub-outsourcing
- d) Business continuity plans and
- e) Exit strategies
- Establish appropriate governance and internal controls to identify, manage and report risks resulting from all arrangements with third parties.
- Report on the status of the third-party engagements using appropriate tools to demonstrate their controls around Information Security, Cyber, Business Continuity, Technology and compliance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures as needed to ensure the success and compliance of all procurement related activities.
Procurement Manager Essential Skills
- Experience of Supplier Relationship Management or Vendor Management.
- Fully competent in MS Office products with particular focus on Excel spreadsheets and the manipulation of data and MI production.
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), and follow-up effectively at all levels within the Society and with third party suppliers.
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently.
- Strong relationship management skills are essential.
Procurement Manager Desirable Skills
- Financial Services Background
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.