|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Product Manager
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Product Manager required to join my client in Dartford.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a rapidly growing business that specialises within the design and manufacture of safety systems and equipment.
As this company grows they are looking to bring talented individuals on-board to contribute to the success.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£40,000-£50,000)
- Company Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday, this increases up to a maximum of 30 days!
- Childcare Membership
- Gym Membership
Whats the job?
As a Product Engineer you will be working with sales, marketing, logistics and engineering to define, launch and manage current and future products.
You will take full responsibility of a products life cycle from start to finish. You will provide leadership in developing and growing new and existing products, drive business growth and profitability, manage the project deliverables and work with all support functions.
- Project manage potential new products and product variants through the company's Gate Process.
- Launch key new products to market, using project management and coordination skills to bring together required inputs, activities and tasks from various stakeholders.
- Define and execute go to market strategies for new products and features which will include pricing, positioning, time-lines etc.
- Research and identify emerging new products and technology trends that are a good fit for our Product Road-map. This may include occasional visits to manufacturing partners, customers and subsidiaries.
What are we looking for?
- Someone experienced within a Product Management role - researching and identifying new routes into market.
- Experienced within a technical environment - experience liaising and working with Design Engineers
- Ability to work across different product launches at any one time.
- Expertise in product life cycle management
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.