|Location: Andover, Hampshire||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job title: Production Engineer
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 + Benefits
Production Engineer requirement for my client in Hampshire.
Due to an upcoming retirement we are looking for a Production Engineer to join a well established engineering business in Hampshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that really makes a difference, many of of their products are used in the medical industry to save lives!
The past couple years has seen this company grow rapidly with strong plans for the future. Over the next couple years they are looking to double their headcount.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£25,000-£35,000)
- Generous Bonus Scheme, this could be used to pay for a holiday!
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Great Working Environment
As mentioned due to an impending retirement later this year we are looking for a Production Engineer to join the team, this will allow for a comprehensive handover and time for you to settle into your new role.
As the Production Engineer you will be reporting into the Operations Director, you will be working with the team to support the transition of products from R&D all the way through to Manufacturing.
As you can imagine, this role will include a variety of tasks, here are some of them:
- Supporting New Product Introduction.
- Identify and implement changes to improve products and reduce costs using knowledge of tooling and production equipment, product design, assembly methods, materials and parts.
- Develop best practice manufacturing techniques.
- Determine root cause of failures and recommend changes in designs.
- Identify and resolve product and process related issues with corrective and preventative actions.
- Lead Production Engineering meetings and produce accurate information.
What are we looking for?
For the Production Engineer role we are looking for:
- Strong mechanical experience with engineering and process knowledge.
- Experience with Electro-Mechanical products will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge or understanding of Electronic Circuits will also be advantageous.
- Experience balancing their workload and completing tasks to a high standard.
If you have experience in this domain and are looking for a new challenge with a company that will develop you and show recognition hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.