|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Production Operator needed - Contract position - Based in Greenford
Currently I have a Production Operator contract available for my client who are a leading Electronics and Defence company based in Greenford.
You will be responsible for building electro-mechanical assemblies and using automated test equipment to the required quality standards, whilst working to customer delivery deadlines
The successful Production Operator will have the following work duties:
- Build electro-mechanical assemblies to IPC-A-610 standard
- Carry out automated tests of built sub-assemblies and general assemblies
- Pack products
- Adhere to work procedures, quality standards and timescales
- Train colleagues when requested to do so, to agreed company standards in working practices and process
- Ensure all work is carried out promptly and with the instructions given
- Report any issues to Team Leader or Line Manager
- Work with team members to adhere to deadlines, demonstrating flexibility where required to meet business needs
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Required skills for the successful Production Operator include:
- Experience of working within a similar Manufacturing environment preferred
- Use of production tools such as crimp tools, wire strippers, soldering irons, heat guns etc.
If you are interested in this position please apply today!!