|Location: Bedford||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 15 days ago|
The job entails working within Training Logistics and Simulation, leading the Vulcan Team's portfolio of programmes and working with a diverse and multi-faceted stakeholder community in the defence and commercial sectors to deliver complex technical solutions. The role demands an extensive breadth of skills across Programme Management, Capture Management, Stakeholder relationship management, Financial control, and team leadership.
The Programme Manager is responsible for the following:
- Coordination of a complex, multi-threaded Programme spanning multiple organisations to manage priorities and lead the Vulcan team to achieve milestones and deliver the programme to schedule and cost targets.
- Work as primary point of contact for the customer facing and working with senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure Vulcan strategy is implemented.
- Work closely with major partners and subcontractors to ensure they deliver their scope of Vulcan in line with the agreed WBS and /or SOWs
- Liaising with other entities to exploit best-of-breed technologies, solutions, and extend the customer base into adjacent programmes and technologies.
- Being considered, creative, and flexible in proactively approaching and addressing emerging opportunities and issues.
- Leading and securing future growth opportunities, ECP capture, business case, and leading contract negotiations and associated commercial agreements.
The Job Description and duties included within it are only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties, and the role requires the ability to adapt and respond to emerging needs as programme plans evolve.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Program Manager will include:
- Experience managing and delivering technical development programmes
- Experience in managing and delivering systems integration projects involving multiple stakeholders/ partners and subcontractors
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident self-starter, capable of innovation and lateral thinking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to inspire and energise a team to perform with excellence
- Proven ability to build strong external stakeholder relationships
What experience you need to be the successful Program Manager:
- A Qualified Programme Management Professional
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft™ Project and related toolsets
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Program Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Program Manager position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.