|Location: Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: US$42240 - US$47520 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My international client is looking to recruit a Programme Manager with a strong background in construction to be based in Manila, Philippines.
As a Programme Manager you will recieve the following benefits:
- Statutory 13th Month
- Basic medical insurance
- 12 days Annual Leave
- 12 days Sick Leave
As a Programme Manager you will manage the overall Programme, establish and administer the PMO, establish the Program governance structure and supporting governance process, plan and manage work allocation to internal resources and external partners.
Programme Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and Maintain the Customer Program Management Plan
- Develop and Maintain the Program Schedule and Resource Plan
- Develop and Maintain the Program Quality Plan and Communication Plan
- Conduct Program Kick-Off Meeting(s) - Internal and External
- Manage all resources including Deployment Project Manager and Project Resources involved in service delivery for the customer account
- Manages all works associated with the customer accounts and ensure they meet customer time and quality expectations
- Manage the revenue delivery and financial performance of all service delivery to the customer account and ensure they meet inancial performance target
- Manage all Customer Operational communication and Governance Reporting by producing weekly/monthly Program Scorecards and Executive Dashboards
- Provide management interface to business users, technical Support related to the delivery of the Program
Programme Manager Essentional Skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Master Degree in Business preferred
- 10 + years experience with Construction Project/Program Management Experience with project size > 30m
- Experienced in managing a team with size > 100
- Demonstrate Excellent communication (written and verbal) and stakeholder management
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.