|Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire||Salary: £35 - £45 per hour|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a Project Engineer to join them at their Ampthill site. As the company looks to grow its UK business over the next five years, it sees new opportunities to partner with the UK government to meet the country's global defence and security needs. This is a 6 month contract with a high chance of an extension.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4.00pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri Day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
My client has become known as a leading UK defence engineering company, delivering on a broad range of contracts for the MoD, prime contractors across the wider UK market and international defence ministries.
Specific Job Description
To support the Programme with regard to Change Proposal impact assessment and processing, together with Defect Reporting and Corrective Action System (DRACAS) investigation and resolution.
- Experience of working with Engineering and Production Teams to flow Engineering Data in the required manner.
- Ability to generate Windchill controlled BOM data and ensure it is correctly configured ready for transfer to the SAP Production Tool/Assist IPT Leads in identifying when/if it is appropriate to conduct tolerancing/producibility workshops, design kaizens, Design For Assembly (DFA)/Design for Manufacture (DFM) workshops, requirements analysis, Cost And Independent Variable (CAIV) trades, cost reduction brainstorms, etc., in support of the IPT's affordability target.
- Able to support the investigation and resolution of Change Proposals and Defect Reporting and Corrective Action System (DRACAS).
- Production or Manufacturing knowledge
- CADM (Configuration and Data Management) experience
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.