|Location: Bristol||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Project Engineer - Solar
Ground Mount Solar Farms
£17.35ph - 37.5 hours per week
OTE - £40,000 - £50,000 +
Bristol, Birmingham, Cornwall & Surrounding areas - West & Southwest
Days - Monday to Friday
Project Engineer needed for an Renewable Energy company to working the Solar Farm sector in and around the Nottingham area.
The successful candidate would need to be an Approved Electrician (JIB Gold Card) and to have a keen interest within the Renewable Energy sector.
- Salary: £17.35 - £33,832
- OTE - £40,000 - £50,000 +
- 37.5 hours per week
- Door2Door pay - Your hourly rate starts the second you leave you home to the moment you come back.
- Overtime - x1.5 over 37.5 hours, x1.5 Saturday, x2.0 Sunday
- Paid holiday - 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
What the role entails:
- The Solar Electrician will be tasked with travelling to sites to perform project based work
- The majority of the sites will be situated locally and progression is available to take further ownership of the O&M works - planning and scheduling visits and responding to faults and breakdowns. This position would suit an electrician that has solar experience, either from a service or installation background.
What experience you need to be the successful Electrician:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent approved electrician status required
- BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
- Any experience within Renewable Energy/ESS/Battery Storage/Solar is preferred
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.