|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Space, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Project Manage or Programme Manager needed for a defence maritime Manufacturer in London who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager that takes pride in their work and has worked with control systems functions. If you have a software background or hold experience within platform management systems then we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate would desirably have a Technical degree and have a great interest in Maritime and Defence. If you have commercial experience in Programme Management that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Manage technical teams.
- Manage all aspects of allocated projects.
- Support the Programme Manager to manage project relationships.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- Experience in the Maritime/Defence industry.
- Systems requirements management.
- Knowledge or experience of Software Development.
- Prince 2 Qualification (desirable)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.