|Location: Farnborough||Salary: + Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety, Human Factors, Planning and Project Controls||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £DOE+ Package
Key Skills: Project Management, APMP, Prince2, R&D, Products, Roadmaps, Agile, Waterfall, NPI, Stakeholder Management, Commercial, Requirements capture
An experienced commercial Project Manager is required to play a key role in working as part of the specialist agile team, focussing on customer new products, solutions and IP. At a time of rapid portfolio growth, now is the time to join this greatly diverse, innovative and exciting delivery team.
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Delivery of products, solutions, and IP projects using agile, water, and/or minimum viable product methodologies.
- Drive business change initiatives.
- Reporting of progress on all accountabilities to programme / portfolio managers
- Ensure correct entry and maintenance of data onto all relevant business systems.
- Ensure project members operate in line with the Operating Framework & functional competency management requirements; and have appropriate personal objectives.
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Degree educated in a STEM discipline
- 4+ years Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge and understating of Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders and clients
- Have experience working on the delivery of products, solutions and IP projects
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.