|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £40 - £42.50 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Project Manager needed for a medical devices organisation based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Cradle to Grave poject management within the medical devices industry.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a payrate of up to £42.50 per hour.
Purpose: Project manage updates to new regulations across a range of departments from R&D, regulatory, labelling, packaging, web-sites and operations. Manage engineering changes to documentation.
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Assume responsibility for understanding interim project goals and longer-term deadlines and the required interactions between departments. Delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans with a high level of complexity in a changing environment and identification of resource gaps.
* Take ownership of project risks to ensure they are targeted and communicated in a timely manner.
* Interact with all levels of company management and, if needed, external experts.
* Verify own work through company's systems.
* Liaise with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design related information to the company.
* Working as part of a Global Project Core Team with its inherent communication and cultural challenges.
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Works with limited technical supervision.
* Exhibits effective time management and decision-making skills.
* Is proactive, demonstrating a high level of initiative but consistency.
* Capable of budget estimation and management.
* Has excellent team working skills and flexibility.
* Has skill to communicated risk and soft skills to address risk.
* Highly Computer Literate
* Mechanical Design background
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.