|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £450 - £490 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Nick Donovan|
Project Manager - Reservation / Booking Systems
Project Manager needed to support the overall delivery and Implementation of a booking engine reservation system which is an integral part of the booking capability program.
The Project Manager will be based in East Grinstead, the contract runs for 12 months+ and pays up to £490 per day.
The Project Manager must have experience of implementing some sort of booking / reservation / travel / hotel system.
Project Manager key activities:
- Ensures that the project resources are identified and secured by proactively monitoring progress and by identifying and negotiating use of internal resources and recruiting external resources as appropriate.
- Ensures that the project is controlled from the management of external contract resources perspective e.g. Project Managers, Business Analysts
- Ensures effective co-ordination of projects, identifying and managing interdependencies.
- Ensures that monitoring and reporting of overall progress is taking place and that corrective action, as appropriate, is taken to ensure that deliverables are produced on time and within budget.
- Ensures that engagement is taking place with Programme Management/Transformation teams to identify specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be delivered and monitored and formally reviewed.
- Ensures that outcomes are assessed against what was predicted in the business case, and ensures that all participants are informed and involved throughout the change.
- Ensures that risks and issues are actively and effectively managed.
- Ensures that third party suppliers are employed to support the delivery of the solution.
- Ensures that regular progress reports are produced and delivered to programme Board, programme Sponsor and for wider circulation to the business.
Project Manager experience:
- Proven track record of successful project delivery - ideally with a Travel and / or booking agency background
- Proven expertise in managing multi-function, multi-supplier teams to deliver successful medium to large scale projects
- Excellent leadership skills to manage upwardly to senior executives as well as motivate core team members.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project or alternative planning tools
- Accreditation in, or demonstrable understanding of, a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2 and AGILE, whether it is CMM, PMI, MSP etc.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.