|Location: Manchester||Salary: Company Car|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Project Managers x4
Project Managers needed for a well-known utility's organisation based in Manchester who are looking to employ a number of experienced and well-rounded Project Managers that takes pride in their work.
This role is working on the Manchester joint hospitals contract which is based on a campus site located to the south of the City Centre, the primary focus of the works is to deliver asset replacement works (lifecycle delivery) and variation projects across the sites. The works are undertaken across busy hospitals to ensure that the facilities are maintained to the required standard and within the budgets set.
Therefore, it is essential successful candidate will be a proven Project Manager thats used to working as part of a project delivery team within healthcare environments.
- Salary: Competitive
- 25 day's holidays
- Company vehicle / allowance
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Manage the complete delivery of lifecycle and variation projects across the hospital complex to high standards and hold responsibility for the budgeting and programming.
- Act as the key point of contact for the project(s) liaising with the client project managers, stakeholders and operational colleagues in relation to project activity
- Manage all phases of the project, from instruction to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
- Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence.
- Ensure projects are safely delivered on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures. Manage the implementation of designated projects. Ensure the project plan is maintained from inception to completion.
- Monitoring and communicating project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects. Liaising with the Project Coordinator and Finance Business Partner to ensure accuracy
- Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, subcontractors and suppliers in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- Proven background in Healthcare FM project delivery, experience of the PFI environment is desirable.
- CDM awareness of Principal Designer responsibilities and experience working as a Principal Contractor
- Considerable experience operating in the public and/or private sector with a demonstrable track record of directly managing small works within large and complex estates is essential.
- A strong project manager, who will have the ability to successfully lead, motivate and manage the subcontract teams
- Have strong commercial awareness particularly in respect of contract management
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.