|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £35 - £42 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kyle Carter|
£35-£42 per hour
Project Manager needed for a multinational Medical Devices organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great, reputable company but also because the chance of extension is highly likely and would add a great wealth of experience and understanding of Digital Marketing and the Medical Devices industry as a whole.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Follow PMx processes and utilize PMx toolset for end to end project management
- Coordinate project planning, initiation, design, development and testing activities across physically dispersed teams
- Develop and maintain project documentation including SOWs, status reports, budgets, requirements
- Manage development phase using Agile methodology in partnership with Agile Scrum Master (scrums, sprints, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all team members, stakeholders and internal and external partners.
- Actively manage, track and communicate project issues and risks, escalating when necessary
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience is required.
- Strong IT, digital and/or analytics background is required. Solid understanding of digital marketing, including Web technologies and various digital capability areas such as Content Management System, Mobile, Social Media, Search, CRM, e-Commerce, Digital Analytics, Digital Asset Management, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Predictive Modeling etc. is preferred. PMP Certification is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the CPG business is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools - MS Project, MS Project Server, Sharepoint is required.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.