|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £350 - £400 per day + Travel Expenses|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Project Manager / NHS / Clinical System / Software Development
My client based in Surrey is an award-winning software house within the healthcare sector who are looking to recruit a Project Manager for a 6-month contract.
As a Project Manager who will be responsible for the management of the development and implementation of a complex clinical information system into a number of prestigious healthcare organisations throughout the UK.
As a Project Manager your time will be split 50/50 - at the office in Surrey and client sites in London
Project Manager Essential Skills:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the management of large-scale and complex healthcare software solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of NHS clinical workflows and processes
- Proven strategic/project governance experience
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical software architecture (EMR, PAS, etc.)
- Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile
- Familiarity of Open Source methods and technologies is desired but not essential
- Experience of ophthalmology clinical workflows is desired but not essential
You must have Project Management within the NHS along with clinical system and software development experience for this role.