|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Project Manager needed for a market leading aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes, experience of managing multiple projects controlling critical success factors and criteria, and an understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Support the strategic development of company project management processes as part of the continual improvement programme.
- Contribute to the forward management of the Company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and results.
- Maintain relationships with other Business Groups to ensure effective communication
- To ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
- Ensure that Project Purchasing and Invoicing are up to date
- Ensure that Project Schedules and Project Files are up to date
- Ensure that Project Reporting is accurate
- To ensure the health and safety of all staff by observing Company policies and procedures and reporting any incidents as necessary.
- To attend any training courses / sessions as requested by management.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience in Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing multiple projects controlling critical success factors and criteria
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!