|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Woking and London (Central)
Salary: £40,000 to £48, 000 + Benefit package
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to work for a Leading Software Vendor that specialise within Healthcare solutions to the private and public healthcare sectors, based in Woking.
50:50 between the head office located in Woking, Surrey and the client site in London.
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
- Are you an experienced Project Manager who can be responsible for the management of the development and implementation of a complex clinical information system into a number of prestigious healthcare organisations throughout the UK?
- Do you have a track record in healthcare software project management, ideally working for or within an NHS clinical setting?
- Do you have a good understanding of healthcare policies and procedures, clinical terms and the current drivers in healthcare practices?
If the above applies to you, apply now!! You do not want to miss out.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plan for both operational and management purposes
- Monitoring progress of the project to ensure agreed plans are being met
- Daily liaison with the different stakeholder groups, including internal and customer teams
- Liaising with the customer to agree the scope of work and appropriate priorities
- Review customer requirements and functional specifications to ensure a comprehensive understanding of future workload
- Monitoring and assisting with capacity planning
- Assisting with the organisation of work for the development teams
- Identifying project risks, potential delays and dependencies and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Producing relevant and timely reports on project activity to the customer and project team
- Participating in (and actively contributing to) regular customer workshops and meetings
Some of the required experience of the Project Manager will include:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the management of large-scale and complex healthcare software solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of NHS clinical workflows and processes
- Proven strategic/project governance experience
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical software architecture (EMR, PAS, etc.)
- Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2® and Agile
- Familiarity of Open Source methods and technologies is desired but not essential
- Experience of ophthalmology clinical workflows is desired but not essential
- Highly organised with an ability to manage and execute tasks effectively within a high-pressured environment
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage expectation of a number of different stakeholder groups
- Proactive and with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet frequently changing operational and client demands
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and communicate with the client at all levels (including CIO, CTO and CCIO)
- Ability to work constructively as part of a large team
- A flexible approach to work and a 'can do' attitude