|Location: Crawley||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Crawley and the South East
We are recruiting for a well-established civil engineering and highways client, who are seeking to employ an experienced Project Supervisor based in West Sussex. The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience in Earthworks, Civils, Driveways, Kerbing, Car Parks projects.
Supervisor with highways / civil engineering knowledge required for a well-respected client who are looking to employ an experienced supervisor demonstrable experience and NRSWA certificate with industry knowledge of Highways, Civil Engineering or Infrastructure.
Some of the main responsibilities of the Project Supervisor include:
- Working alongside the Project Manager assisting on complete works management, planning, resource management and estimating.
- Build and create relationships with the workforce, sub-contractors and clients.
- Assist on meetings to provide a plan to develop the business
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Programming / Budgeting of projects
In order to be the successful Project Supervisor and have a chance to work for this exciting client you'll need the following:
- Experience within the Civil Engineering, Highways and Groundworks industry
- Project management experience on small civils work
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness / Estimating / Pricing experience
- Full UK driving licence
Qualifications required for a Project Supervisor consist of:
- SMSTS / SSSTS (Preferred)
- Manual Handling / First Aid / Health and Safety
This really is a great opportunity for a Project Supervisor to forward their career. If you're interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.