|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager needed for a globally-recognised electronic goods manufacturer based in Greenford who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance processes within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and a proven track-record of man-management.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
* 25 days of holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
* + many more select benefits!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Assurance Manager will include:
Strategy and Development:
* Overall responsibility for Quality activities across the business.
* Create and implement best practise quality vision, strategy, policies and processes to aid and improve business performance using the PuMP methodology.
* Provide strategic and operational guidance and support to the business to ensure certification to AS9100 and ISO9001.
* Report on Quality activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management Team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
* Develop and promote quality related training and awareness across the whole of the organisation.
* Manage all first, second, third party audits and assessments of the supply chain.
* Ensure that corrective actions are delivered and non-compliance issues are resolved on time.
* Guide the SMT in areas of concern, process improvement and process performance.
* To promote the standardisation of processes across the Business and ensuring compliance to UK legal and Customer specifications and standards.
* Provide leadership. Mentor and develop direct reports to ensure a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions.
* Develop and manage all aspects of Quality in the supply chain.
* Develop and manage all aspects of Software and Firmware Quality.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
* Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the Quality and Business strategies.
What you need to be the successful Quality Assurance Manager:
In order to be the successful Quality Assurance Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive Quality management experience within the Aerospace / Defence industry.
* Experience and ability to present to the Senior Management Team.
* Extensive experience of compliance to the AS 9100 series of Standards.
* Proven leadership and management skills
* Relevant manufacturing / engineering degree is preferred, or HND, BTec Professional Level 5 award or equivalent NVQ level 5 qualifications.
* Chartered Quality Professional (preferred).
* IPC 610 certified.
* Internal Auditor (IRCA approved preferred).
* Ability to obtain SC Clearance.
* Full driving license essential.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.