|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Quality Engineer
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Salary: £30,000-£37,000 + Benefits
A Quality Engineer is required to join a busy manufacturing environment in Fareham.
Due to continuous growth I am looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join my client in their busy manufacturing department. This is an opportunity to join a business that supplies a range of electronic equipment into the Aerospace industry.
The Quality Engineer is a key part of the operations and structure, you will be the main support for the Quality Manager and Quality Control activity.
As a Quality Engineer you will be working with the Quality Manager and assisting in the development and improvement of the Quality Management System. You will also implement internal and external audits, develop and maintain documents, plans and procedures.
As a Quality Engineer you will have a variety of duties:
- Generate First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs)
- Assist in the control of the Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring all documentation is accurate and updated as required.
- Provide QA/QC support as necessary.
- Assist QA/QC in monitoring and measuring KPI's
- Perform Internal & External Audits
- Carry out problem investigation/Root Cause Analysis/Corrective and Preventative actions for Non Conformance reviews
- ESD System Control
What are we looking for
The successful Quality Engineer will have:
- Relevant Engineering Qualification: HND, HNC or higher (ideally Electrical/Electronics).
- Experience within Aerospace - AS9100
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis - 8D, 5S etc.
- Auditing experience
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings and Instructions
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.