|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Quality Inspector or Quality Control Inspector needed for a multinational defence and security company based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Quality Inspector that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using their experience within metalwork and radio-frequency. If you have experience within metalwork or radio-frequency we would love to hear from you
The successful candidate would desirably have a qualification ideally in an electronics or mechanical field or may have equivalent experience. If you have commercial experience in Quality Assurance that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Inspector will include:
- Carry out goods inward inspections to verify that defined process is constantly fabricating product that meets all specifications
- Be able to inspect metalwork is correct to drawing
- Be confident in using Oscilloscopes, Vector Network Analyzers (VNA) and Power meters
What experience you need to be the successful Quality Inspector:
- Experience in a quality/inspection role
- Ideally IPC-610 and IPC-620 trained
- Ability to analyse and interpret test specification, drawing and wiring diagrams.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Inspector to build their experience. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.