|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Quality Technician
Location: Hertfordshire - Commutable from Aylesbury, Watford, High Wycombe
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Quality, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, Drawings, Schematics, First Article Inspection, Electronics, Defence, Space, Satellite, Customer, Requirements, Goods Inwards, Root Cause Analysis
An experienced Quality Technician is required to play a key role in ensuring project quality plans are implemented in line with company and customer specifications/requirements whilst verifying that the defined quality objectives and deliverables are consistently met.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Quality Technician?
- Implement project/product quality plans ensure that customer quality conditions are met
- Carry out goods inward, in process, final and first article inspections
- Audit production processes
- Provision of support to process owners and their teams in non-conformance reporting, root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions
- Promote a quality focused culture
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement and improve quality processes
What are we looking for in our next Quality Technician?
- Hold an ONC/HND or above qualification within Engineering OR Quality Engineering
- Have previous Manufacturing/Production experience within the Electronics industry
- Have the ability to analyse and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams and specifications
- Hold a UK full driving license
- Be willing to travel to client sites within the UK on an adhoc basis
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Quality Technician, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Quality Technician, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.