|Location: Aarhus||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Bentman||Job Published: 23 days ago|
A career on the cutting edge of technology and science.
We're looking for smart, eager people who don't know how to give up.
Our client is looking for a Rust developer to work in close cooperation with leading scientists and researchers to implement an open, permissionless blockchain.
As a part of the development team, you will be involved in every aspect of blockchain technology development. This includes the implementation of a smart contract language, cryptographic protocols, consensus and transaction layers. Expect to be involved in all parts of the development life-cycle from the initial specification to final testing.
We are looking for:
- A master's degree or a PhD in computer science is strongly desired. Candidates without a masters but with relevant skills or experience are still encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years of Rust experience.
- Experience with functional programming is a plus. Haskell preferred.
- Experience with blockchain is desirable, particularly Ethereum or Cardano.
- A genuine interest in blockchain and distributed systems.
We can offer:
- An extremely competitive salary.
- 100% remote working.
- The position can be held on either a permanent or contract basis.
- Token participation.
- A challenging job in an international environment with true scientific leaders in the DLT industry and close collaboration with a number of universities.
Please note that, even though the position is 100% remote, the company is based in Western Europe and as such would be operating to CET time.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.