|Location: Milton Keynes||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Section Engineer's needed for a well-known specialist engineering and construction organisation based in Milton Keynes who are looking to employ a number of experienced and well-rounded Section Engineers that takes pride in their work with significant heavy civils experience ideally in earthworks and drainage.
The successful candidate would adept at managing and mentoring junior engineers and able to assists Construction / Site Manager in all aspects of construction as well as having a keen interest in Section Engineering. If you have completed the Track Induction course that would be a plus!
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 27 day's holidays
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Section Engineers will include:
- Supervise assistant and site engineers
- Advise engineers on setting out methods and techniques, as well as routine checks on setting out to ensure compliance and within the required tolerances.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works.
- Maintain good working relations with client / designer / Team, together with the supply chain.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for the use in the construction process, ensuring ordered to the correct required specifications.
What experience you need to be the successful Section Engineers:
- Significant heavy civils experience ideally in earthworks and drainage
- Highly competent in surveying and setting out techniques and able to teach others.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior engineers
- Excellent knowledge of current civil engineering legislation as well as Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
- CSCS Card (relevant type)
- Track Induction (desirable)
- Full clean UK driving license
This really is a fantastic opportunity for Section Engineers to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.