|Location: Bournemouth||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety, Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Commercial Officer
Location: Bournemouth + Remote
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Commercial, Engineering, Law, Bids, Proposals, Purchasing, Legal, Drafting, Negotiation, IACCM, ERP, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Production
An experienced Commercial Officer is required to play a key role in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements in accordance with company policy minimising liabilities and mitigating risks.
So, what will you be doing as a Commercial Officer?
- Prepare and promptly submit legally sound, commercially competitive bids, quotations, responses, and proposals to satisfy customer enquiries, in accordance with business management processes and procedures, assisting with any associated contract negotiations.
- Create and maintain accurate commercial documentation, records and Costpoint data.
- Receive customer purchase orders / contracts and match them to UE business proposals and quotations.
- Co-ordinate and complete commercial contract reviews. Enter and manage customer sales and project data on the business management ERP system and other associated business databases.
- To actively manage, and safeguard UE intellectual property and proprietary information.
- Provide on-going Commercial contract support to the rest of the UE business as directed by the Commercial Manager and the commercial management of specific customer supply and service delivery contracts
What are we looking for in our next Commercial Officer?
- Be a member of a recognised professional body e.g., IACCM (World Commerce & Contracting), or CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) is desirable.
- Hold a recognised degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- Have first class communication, written, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Able to demonstrate prior experience of working in a busy commercial team providing contract management support.
- Have a working knowledge and practical experience of export controls and trade compliance would be an advantage.
- Be commercially aware, with purchasing, Contracts and T&Cs knowledge
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products and ideally a financial accounting / ERP system e.g., Costpoint.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Commercial Officer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Commercial Officer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.