|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Senior Engineer - Combat Systems
Senior Engineer - Combat Systems needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Engineer - Combat Systems that takes pride in their work and can lead on all aspects of Strategic Weapon System (SWS) Deep Maintenance Project (DMP) testing.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Engineer - Combat Systems will include:
- Production and management of Test Documentation, Maintenance Policy and coordination, scheduling and conduct of Chief Strategic Systems Executive (CSSE) and TSPT External Audits and Evaluations in Weapon Systems Facilities to meet the requirements of the US and UK Authorities and satisfy Authorisation Conditions.
- Define, develop and maintain policy and support documentation, covering areas of Support, Maintenance, Overhaul, SITP Analysis, SWS Facility requirements and Maintenance Applications.
- Responsible for the management and provision of Technical Document Services to the Trident System Project team and other enterprise stakeholders.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Engineer - Combat Systems:
- Previous experience working with SWS equipment
- SWS/Combat Systems experience
- SC cleared
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer - Combat Systems to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Senior Engineer - Combat Systems Engineering position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.