|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 14 days ago|
£80,000 to £90,000 + £6,000 car & package
I have a great opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join the work winning team of a large, tier one main contractor at their fantastic City based offices. The Senior Estimator will be joining a busy, successful team that regularly secures more than 40% of their bids for blue chip clients where project values regularly exceed £50m.
The Senior Estimator will be working with and supporting other Estimators of varying levels of experience and reporting to the Estimating Director. As the Managing Estimator, your duties will include:
- Reviewing drawing and specifications to prepare accurate costings
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Establishing key plant rates
- Reviewing tender documents
- Ensuring all submissions are compliant, accurate and to the standard required
- Supporting others on with their own development & acting as a mentor
The successful Managing Estimator will be offered a career that includes exposure to exciting projects and clients on major projects across London & the South East. You'll be working in a modern office using market leading tools and given a structured career path that begins on day one. This will be supported with a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £90,000
- Company car allowance of £6,000
- 26 days annual leave + option to purchase extra holiday
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional fees
- Life assurance
Senior Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have at least 8 years experience in a similar role within a main contracting environment. You'll need to be an excellent communicator and have a degree in a relevant field.
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with Matt @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.