|Location: Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 18 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join the busy Pre-Construction Division of a leading name in the UK construction industry. They will join a leading main contractor who are renowned for their excellence in delivering complex projects across the UK for private and public sector clients.
The Senior Planning Engineer will play a pivotal role in the work winning team, they will be responsible for working closely with their large pre-construction team and producing competitive tender programmes for exciting projects across the region. The projects cover a broad range of build sectors including education, healthcare, commercial and industrial which are typically valued between £20-200m.
The Senior Planning Engineer will need to demonstrate tender planning experience which has been gained within a main contracting environment in building industry. They will be proficient users of Asta Powerproject and have BIM / 4D Planning experience.
- Main contracting background and experience working within a pre-construction team.
- Tender planning experience
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- BIM / 4D planning experience would be beneficial
- Solid understanding of construction techniques and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a dynamic team who are involved in bidding for some of the most exciting construction projects across Scotland. They will be offered a competitive salary plus and attractive benefits package which includes the following.
- Up to £75,000 per annum basic salary
- Annual car allowance of £6,500 or a company car
- Annual bonus scheme
- Travel allowance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 943223.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.