|Location: London||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 26 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join a busy main contractor on one of their recently won projects in London. They will join a highly regarded Civil Engineering main contractor, a leading name with a rich history in delivering key infrastructure projects across the UK.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based on a multi-disciplinary railway engineering project which is valued at £90m over 3 years and includes the construction of new stations, bridges, installation of lifts, structural works, underpasses and platform extensions.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be responsible for managing the construction programme in Primavera P6, working closely with the Project Manager and playing a key role in the successful delivery of the schemes by making sure the programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
- Site based planning experience gained in a main contracting environment is important.
- Hold a qualification in civil engineering - HND / HNC / Degree
- Experience working on railway projects is preferable
- NEC contract experience is desirable
- A good understanding of civil engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6
- Competitive salary of between £65-75,000 per annum
- £7,000 car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private medical
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 945303.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.