|Location: London||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 25 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to lead the planning function on a major infrastructure project. The Senior Planning Engineer will join a major name in the UK construction industry, a main contractor who are experts in delivering complex civil engineering projects.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based in Central London and be responsible for overseeing the planning function on this notable project, a multi-billion pound scheme which is due for completion in 2025. The Senior Planning Engineer will play a pivotal role in the projects successful completion by work working closely with the Project Director and ensuring the construction programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented Senior Planning Engineer to join a highly regarded name in the industry on an exciting long term project in London.
- Competitive salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- £7,000 car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private medical
- Travel expenses
- Other great benefits
They are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience.
- Construction related qualification - HNC / HND/ Degree
- 5 years plus experience in of planning major civil engineering projects
- Good working knowledge of NEC form of contract
- Strong site based experience
- Demonstrate a track record in delivering large infrastructure projects within a main contracting environment
- Proficient user of Primavera P6 planning software
- Team player
- Possess strong communication skills
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 948804.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.