|Location: Farnborough||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Project Manager - DV Cleared
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Project Manager, ITIL, Lifecycle, Agile, Stakeholder Management, Cyber, DV Clearance, Forecasting's, Bids
An experienced Senior Project Manager is required to play a key role in taking forward and developing secure network facilities, expanding the capability and support of projects and bids.
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Project Manager?
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with project customers, partners and suppliers.
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
- Maintain forecasts (both financial and resource) for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work.
- Application of governance requirements (including life-cycle, project and independent reviews).
- Reporting progress on all accountabilities to the programme manager.
What are we looking for in our next Senior Project Manager?
- Have knowledge of IT project management
- Have knowledge of ITIL
- Have more than two years' experience leading successful delivery of projects or working in a P3 function.
- Have experience developing customer relationships and follow-on sales
- Have experience in software, agile project delivery is highly desirable.
- Be able to be site based 4 days per week
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Current, active Develop Vetted (DV) Clearance is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.