|Location: Enfield||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 to £65,000 + electric car/travel allowance & package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor delivering the infrastructure upgrades to support a major regeneration in North London. The £75m+ framework will include soil remediation and the construction of numerous new roads, bridges and flood mitigation schemes alongside new water, electricity, gas and communication assets and large areas of landscaped parkland.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be supporting the Commercial Manager with the day to day development of a small team of surveyors. Some of your duties will include:
- Ensuring that our clients commercial position is protected at all times by utilising your contractual and commercial understanding
- Building an effective and trusting relationship with the client
- Act as the liaison between the client, consultants and senior management
- Provide commercial and contractual support to the rest of the commercial team
- Full subcontract management duties including procurement and tendering through to final account negotiations
- Mentoring and developing other surveyors within your immediate team
Our client is keen to speak with Quantity Surveyors looking for that next step up in their careers or Senior Quantity Surveyors already operating at this level who want to put their own mark on a major project. You'll need a solid understanding of the NEC contract and have previously worked for a main contractor within the UK's infrastructure, utilities or civil engineering sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered a generous starting salary and package that includes:
- Starting salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- A car allowance £4,500 to £5,000 OR Full Electric company car
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
This is a great opportunity that would be well suited to a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a step up in their career or just to gain further experience on an exciting and interesting project. Get in touch today to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.