|Location: Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Senior Technical Sales
My client is looking for a motivated candidate to join the Business Development Department to serve customers in the UK, Ireland and Nordics. Being a Senior Technical Sales means you're closely in touch with the application of technology and the business insights you generate will play an important role in the company's exapnsion strategy. You will work in an international environment with over 1,000 staff members across the globe.
What the role entails:
- Applying company solutions in real-world scenarios and ensure seamless integration with the rest of the physical IT environment, cloud and any heterogeneous systems
- Providing technical consultation to technology partners, channel partners and end customers within assigned territory and vertical
- Understanding the existing ecosystem of established platforms and drive solution adoption in assigned product segments
- Updating the newest technology, its implications in the industry and the company's solutions portfolio and product line-up
- Gathering intelligence from executives, channel and key customer segments about market demand and future growth opportunities
- Participating and contribute in assigned individual and group projects with internal teams
- Other duties as required and requested
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong IT knowledge and 5+ year experience in engineering, IP technology, data centre, cloud and storage solutions
- Ability to work independently unsupervised
- Data driven, enthusiastic in field application of technology, data analytics, and advising on business insights
- Regular office hours are 9:00-17:30 from Monday to Thursday and 9:00-17:00 on Friday. This role entails occasional travelling, nights away and over time.
- 1-hour lunch break
- Free parking
- 20 days Annual Leave plus UK Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Auto-enrolment Workplace Pension Scheme
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Sales to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.