|Location: Liverpool, Merseyside||Salary: attractive salary & benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Service Desk Engineer
I am currently looking to recruit a Service Desk Engineer to offer 1st and 2nd line Technical Support for a leader in communications technology.
Service Desk Engineers will work on either an 8:30am - 4:30pm shift or a 9:00am - 5:00pm shift from Monday to Friday.
The successful Service Desk Engineer will be required to:
- Act as the initial point of contact for any ICT related queries
- Follow the ITIL policy's including full lifecycle incident management
- FAQ documentation
- Configuration Management
Experience required for this role:
- Active Directory
- ITIL policy understanding / experience
- Installation and maintenance of Anti-Virus software
- Bespoke Application support
- Support of Windows Server OS 2008 and Windows Server OS 2012
- Security Clearance or willingness to undertake checks
- Service Desk experience
- Experience using Sharepoint (2007-2013) or Exchange (2010 & 2013)
If you are a Service Desk Engineer with the relevant experience then get in touch fast!
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply with a CV.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.