|Location: Chelmsford||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 17 days ago|
£40,000 to £50,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to join a leading main contractor at their offices in Essex. The Site Manager will be working on a variety of projects across Suffolk, Essex & Hertfordshire with build costs of c.£8m across the education, healthcare, leisure, commercial and residential sectors.
The Site Manager will be working closely with the Project Manager and site teams through the full life cycle of each programme. You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the overall running of the site,
- Ensuring the work is completed safely, within budget, within the agreed timescales and to the agreed specification
- You'll be managing the site teams
- Keeping the management team updated with progress
- Working the client teams when they visit the site
The successful Site Manager will need to have previous experience working as a Site Manager for a main contractor with previous projects valued more than £8m. You'll also need excellent communication skills and live within a reasonable commute of the office near to Chelmsford.
In return, the Site Manager can expect a rewarding career that includes exposure to exciting projects and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- Car or Car Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- High Street Vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.