|Location: Lewisham||Salary: Company Car|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Beth Currid|
London - Lewisham
Site Manager needed for a British multinational infrastructure group based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Site Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of all construction methods.
My client is on the lookout for a Construction / Fit out manager to join their Project team to work on the Lewisham Phase 2 scheme. This is a mixed-use development with over 650 new apartments, cinema and other commercial elements.
The role will focus on fit out trades for one block but an overall responsibility for site logistics will be necessary.
The successful candidate would need to be organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task due to high volumes of work and tight deadlines and have a keen interest in becoming a Site Manager.
- Salary: Competitive
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Package Management for fit out trades
- Confirmed packages, tiling, temporary services, blockwork
- First Aider
- Fire Marshal for D1
- Fire safety manager (deputy for D1)
- Hot works Responsible person (Deputy for D1)
- MEWP Co-ordinator
- MCWP Co-ordinator
- Hoarding inspections
- COSHH Co-ordinator
- Quality Inspections
- PPE monitor
- Site logistics
- Logistics liaison with sub-contractor
What experience you need to be the successful Site Manager:
- Rounded knowledge of construction methods
- Self-motivated with an aptitude to accept responsibility for own learning and development;
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task due to high volumes of work and tight deadlines;
- Meticulous and accurate with impeccable attention to detail;
- A confident communicator and able to build relationships with subcontractors and stakeholders;
- Ability to demonstrate a strong customer focus and a passion for quality service delivery;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Flexible and able to adapt to working in different teams as required;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.