|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Software Test Engineer
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Benefits
Software Test Engineer required to join my client in Crawley.
I am looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join a rapidly growing business in Crawley. This company has been listed as one of the top fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Their growth has come from specialising in the design and manufacture of a unique product that is used worldwide.
To continue their success and growth rate they are looking to expand their product development team. This is where the Software Test Engineer requirement has risen.
The Software Test Engineer will be joining the Software Engineering team where you will be responsible for developing new software products for sensor data.
The Software Test Engineer will be involved in:
- Ensuring the quality of hardware and software products by executing tests in test management software.
- Maintaining and operating test infrastructure used for system testing, this will include hardware and IT setups.
- Test management software (TestRail): creating and maintaining test cases and test runs.
- Quantifying performance and reliability of our systems under different conditions.
You will be working in a multidisciplined team where you can develop your skill set within test automation software, Python and 3rd party tools.
What are we looking for?
For our Software Test Engineer we are looking for:
- Qualification to Degree level.
- Software Testing experience.
- Interaction with a range of Hardware and Software products via Windows PC's.
- Strong IT knowledge and windows familiarity.
If you feel you have the right experience and qualities for the role above, please apply now and we will be in touch to discuss the role in detail.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.