|Location: Somerset||Salary: + Benefits Package|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 28 days ago|
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits Package.
Remote flexible working with "hybrid" setup.
Location: South West, Bristol / Yeovil / Dorchester / Bath commutable.
SC Clearance will be required for this role, we are only able to accept applications from current UK Passport Holders.
We have a new oppoertunity for an experienced Solution Architect / Systems Architect tio work with a major international defence / aerospace / technology based client. This role will see you working on some really interesting projects in this specialist area.
Due to expansion there is a new role for a Solution Architect with knowledge of C4I and secure digital platforms, it would suit somebody who can lead the design life cycle, designing and developing innovative technical solutions that meet customers and business needs.
This role covers all aspects of the solution and product lifecycle, from requirements capture and analysis through to solution definition, concept studies, modelling and simulation, design and development.
- As part of the Systems Architects team this role will require customer and internal organisation interfacing, you will be leading a variety of technical solution definitions.
- Lead the architecting and development of C4I solutions.
- Work within teams defining C4I architectures, including Concept of Operation, functional partitioning, and interfaces between sub-systems.
- Maintain an awareness of the latest developments in Digital Technology (e.g Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Data Fusion) and identify how they can be exploited in our products and solutions.
- Build long term relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Provide technical governance of the engineering activities during the development and delivery phases.
Ideal background / career experience:
- Working within the UK Defence industry, ideally in the C4ISTAR domain
- Experience of successfully developing customer solutions
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.