|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job Title: Splunk SME/Engineer
Term: 3 Months
Rate: DOE (Inside of IR35)
Key Skills: Splunk, Engineer, SME, Architect, Automation, ITSI, Design, Security, SC Clearance, Agile, Infrastructure, Integration, Machine Learning, Clusters
An experienced Splunk Engineer is required to play a key role in mentoring and training technical staff from multiple disciplines in the use of Splunk.
So, what will you be doing as a Splunk Engineer?
- Design and optimisation of Splunk architecture for large-scale and distributed deployments
- Leading the establishment and adoption of best practices and development standards within a Centre of Excellence
- Leveraging machine learning to automate and drive business efficiencies enabling digital transformation
- Integrating Splunk with new applications and technologies introduced into the environment
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing Splunk performance
- Work with architecture and operational teams to understand and evaluate existing processes and technical designs, recommending areas for improvement and integration
- Evaluate and integrate new applications from Splunkbase
- ITSI & Enterprise Security design, implementation, configuration and management
- Analyse Splunk infrastructure for optimization and licence cost saving opportunities
What are we looking for in our next Splunk Engineer?
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related experience
- Splunk Certified Architect / Splunk Certified Consultant II
- Minimum 3 years' consultative experience working with Splunk as an SME is essential
- 5+ years of experience in programming technologies
- ITSI & ES Experience is essential
- Experience of automation processes and agile working methodologies
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Splunk Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Current Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.